HelenHello, I am Helen Brand, a founding member of Wyedean Wellbeing, a passionate accessibility advocate and key member of Mindful Vision since it’s creation.
Determined to give meaningful employment to Disabled People and those with Mental Health conditions.
● Working with organisations and individuals across Gloucestershire and nationally to achieve this.
● I do this because I am passionate about reducing Digital Data Inequality in the United Kingdom and enabling young people to engage in the economy.
● We use technology to identify where there are errors on websites. We then employ disabled people to fix these problems, making the world a better place!
● We help Disabled People with Visual Impairments, and provide them with training and employment.
● We help Elderly People so that they can have access to basic needs and services.
● We help provide skills and development to our beneficiaries.
● The organisation helps create data to influence policies and practices for the future.
● Organisations need us because many are not compliant with current or near future standards.
Growing up around horses and dogs in rural Northern Ireland was in many ways idyllic, relocation was to London for my career, liaising with Harley street ophthalmic surgeons and Moorfields Hospital for an independent optometry practice. Whilst living in central London I have also been privileged, to have been one of the few civilians to be allowed to ride the Household Cavalry horses, on a regular basis.
For more information about reiki, please click here.